Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I bought a lavendar beer tonight...

Started by Berry Sweet, October 13, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

...its interesting.   It's a nice light beer with a lavendar after taste.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...its interesting.   It's a nice light beer with a lavendar after taste.

Are you sure it wasn't air freshener..

Just kidding Beery, I never hear of lavender beer, but I don't drink beer.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...its interesting.   It's a nice light beer with a lavendar after taste.

On tap, or in a bottle.

Berry Sweet

It was in a bottle...I ran out last night to get stuff to make tacos and decided to pop into a beer and wine store (I never go to) and just see what they had to offer.

I saw this lavendar beer and had to try one!  This is it...its made in abbotsford:

https://cookstliquor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/field-house-chamomile-belgian-blanche-june-2018.jpg">

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Are you sure it wasn't air freshener..

Just kidding Beery, I never hear of lavender beer, but I don't drink beer.

I dont normally drink beer.  I do like a Corona with a half of a fresh lemon squeezed in it on a hot day.

This lavendar beer was quite good.

I live lavendar.  My mom grows it and I pick it all and dry it...I make lavendar milk with honey for the kid, lavendat cookies and sometimes I sprinkle some in my cooking!

Bricktop

Can't love it that much when you can't SPELL it!!!

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Bricktop's favourite tipple.  :laugh3:

Oi!!!

Wotchit, sunshine...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Can't love it that much when you can't SPELL it!!!

Let's not nitpick.

Bricktop

SIX times in three posts!!!

And do you forget so soon?

I AM the GRAMMAR NAZI.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"SIX times in three posts!!!

And do you forget so soon?

I AM the GRAMMAR NAZI.

Heil  GRAMMAR NAZI.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Can't love it that much when you can't SPELL it!!!

I see the spelling errors.  I dont bother to correct anymore...its annoying...for example when I return a text saying "ok"...I'm all thumbs..instead of hitting the "o" always hit the "9"....so it comes out as 9k....its inevitable...always happens...could possibly be cause I'm left handed and the 9&O are on the right side of the screen...

I'm not here to impress anyone with my fabulous grammar...I dont care....many many times I'm in the middle of a post and I'm either cooking, my kid or another kid wanting to talk to me, a text a phone call....sometimes when I come back to finish the text, I completely forgot what I was gonna say...so I just post it incomplete....that's why sometimes some of my posts just abruptly end, or make no sense...

I will admit, I do miss my black berry....I love the tiny keyboard!!!!

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Yes...notice how the t is tight next to the r....you're lucky my phone didnt spell check to duck....

Bricktop

If you were a snowball, I'd duck you in a heartbeat.